- Date. 25/02/22
- Author. Rym Loucif
- Category. Articles
• Tender for the construction of 5 solar power plants (BOO)
in the South of the country with a total capacity of 1000
• SHAEMS (JV between Sonatrach and Sonelgaz) will take a
34% stake in the project company.
• 25-year PPA with SADEG, an entity of the Sonelgaz group.
• The PPA provides for an arbitration clause (Algerian
Chamber of Commerce).
• Financing: 20% equity and 80% bank loan.
• Price per kWh fixed in DZD with partial indexation to USD
(investment remuneration and maintenance and operating
• Allocation of solar power plants on the basis of the lowest
price per kWh per plot.
For the full version, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org